Friday, March 18, 2011

DEAR FRIEND - "George Classe"



How are you ? I am contacting you regarding the funds of a deceased client with an investment of (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ) placed under our company management 8 years ago.
 
I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication.
 
What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file and he has no next of kin an. However, you will be made the next of kin to these funds. On verification, which will be the details I make available to my company, the funds will be released to you.
 
You do not have to have known him but as long as you live abroad makes you have an advantage. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half 50/50. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.
 
Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a British National we see so much cash and funds being reverted to the government. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by email.
 
If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.
 
Please get back to me immediately.
if you are interested contact me in this email
thia is my personal email idd. george.classe@yahoo.com
I await your response.
George Classe
Operational Manager
Venture finance company

No comments:

Post a Comment