Thursday, March 3, 2011

Greetings from Allen Thomas - "Thomas Allen"

From: Mr.Thomas Allen
Attorney, United Kingdom.


This Email is for your kind attention: URGENT RESPONSE ( Investment in your Country)

With a warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this email letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. I am Mr. Thomas Allen attorney to Mr. Smith B. Andreas, I only got your contact details from  the International   Exchange  Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on  the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely  & confidential which your information & profiles were  very satisfactory, so i decided to contact you immediately.

1. PURPOSE :
I am humbly seeking for your assistance in the handling of $10.5Million ( Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your foreign account for the purpose of Investment with benefits. Hence my urgent request for your assistance.

2.SOURCE OF FUND:
This amount to be handle  was deposited by my late client Late Mr. Smith B. Andreas,   in the year 2004 by  the Expatriate Company of Late  Mr. Smith .B. Andreas (DECEASED). who was declare died here on the 20th 0f August 2005 by a chronic decease after 13 days in comer and since then know one has to come up as his next of kin and he has know next of kin.

 This fund has  been laying dormant in security company since 2005 and know one has ever come to stand as a beneficiary of this said fund that was my reason of contacting you.

3.REQUIREMENT :
What i expect from you in your reply are the following so that we can proceed:

(i) Your direct telephone and fax number.
(ii) Your personal company / Work profile
(iii) Copy of your international passport or any value identification card

4.DISBURSEMENT: I have resolved that you take 30% of the total amount for your assistance and the balance 70% would be left for me for my investment overseas.

5.SECURITY: All modalities for the handling of this fund has been put in place and i have to use this opportunity  to assure you that the  process form is entirety  100% risk free and as such you should bring out your mind and work with me.

6. The other point to note is that the nature of your work or business does not or will not affect or hinder the outcome of this transaction.

Thanks,
Mr.Thomas Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment