Saturday, March 12, 2011

INVESTMENT OFFER!!! - "MR. RON WEBB"

FROM: MR. RON WEBB.
TELL NO: +44 703 592 1005.
ADDRESS: NO: 8 NOEL ROAD ISLINGTON, LONDON N1 8HA.

Naturally, this letter might come to you as a surprise since we have not met, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you first because it's fastest means, am Investment Consultant working with a Prime Bank here in London UK.

My proposal is that, during our last auditing I discovered a dormant account with a balance of £62,000,000.00 GBP (Sixty Two Million British Pounds). From my deeply investigations, the owner of the said account, a foreigner (Mr. Andreas Schranner) who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the geniuses of the deceased death by clicking on this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


I contacted you because; as the deceased Consultant I was ask to provide the next of kin within 14 bank working days, if this fund is not transfer out urgently the fund will be diverted to the British Treasury as Unclaimed fund because of the law imposed by then the British formal Prime Minister Gordon Brown. For more information about the prime Minister decision on dormant accounts and uncovered dormant accounts visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm
http://www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible if you are interested, upon the successful transfer of the fund to your account, you will be given 50% of the total amount while 50% will be for me and I will like us to use the fund to invest together.

Best Regards,
MR. RON WEBB.

1 comment:

  1. andate a farvelo buttare ntel culo.. ladroni, buffoni, truffatori, e figli di zzoccola

    ReplyDelete