Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Contact me immediately - PETER SILAS (peter.silas1@hotmai.com)

PETER SILAS & ASSOCIATES
(Will, Finance & Probate Solicitors)

Dear Firend,

I am  Peter Silas, a personal Attorney to  late Engr Gary Bond. I am writing you this email based on the following reason:- The above named person who is now deceased, left his entire Estate and Cash deposit of US12.3Million.

The truth is that, l do not know if you are the beneficiary or not. For two years now, l have tried to locate the Relatives without success hence l have to contact you, Can you please get back to me urgently, to claim your inheritance, for further explanation. Get back to me immediately. 

You are required to forward the following details of yours for verification and re-confirmation.
They are as follows:

They are as follows:

1. Full names.
2. Address.
3. Occupation.
4. Age.
5. Telephone and Fax Numbers.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Peter Silas.


PETER SILAS (peter.silas1@hotmai.com)
(petter_sillias2000@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment