Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re: Confirm This /HR - Foreign Debt Reconciliation Center (felipe.rosales@mauiandsons.cl)


From The Desk,
Mr. Terry Burton
Director International Payment Coordinator
Foreign Debt Reconciliation Center
London, UK.
 
Dear Friend
 
In a brief introduction I am Mr. Terry Burton the International payment coordinator with the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Center here in London. We are the nominated payment fiduciaries to several Europe / Africa Banks and Finance/ Security Companies and Lottery Agents. We are charged presently with the sole responsibility of vetting, scrutinizing and approving beneficiaries for payments through our international payment networks.
 
This letter contains facts that have led to several stop orders that were issued to suspend the transfer of the inheritance payment to the beneficiary account.
 
. During an in-depth verification exercise instituted by my office on the contract payment, I discovered the fact and after proper consideration I have decided to contact you hence I know that you and I can benefit financially from this development rather than me to forward this report which automatically will lead to cancellation.
 
It is my belief and conviction from the information and facts before me, some officials of the paying bank and a lawyer deliberately took advantage of their official capacity and manipulated the information into the payment / settlement records thereby instating the beneficiary as the next of kin to the deceased.
 
. Please, note that for this transaction to succeed without any hitch we must act swiftly and avoid anyone with previous knowledge about this transaction from discovering the facts known to you and I will intimate you on how we can realize this payment without any hitch or further delays within 5 days. We can both actualize our objectives if you work with me as a partners and not a client.
 
If you consider my findings and accept my conditions, respond immediately via my private Email.
 
Regards,
 
Mr. Terry Burton
 
International Payment Coordinator
Foreign Debt Reconciliation Center,
London.
 
Foreign Debt Reconciliation Center (felipe.rosales@mauiandsons.cl)
(terrytbburton@superposta.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment