Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Investor From Venezuala Calling Your Attention (INVESTMENT PROPOSITION)??? - Emil From Venezuala (nest@batelco.com.bh)


Hello Dear,
 
My name is Mr Mohamed Majid Emi Emil from Venezuala, Personal adviser and business associate with Mr.Saif Al-Arab Gaddafi that deals in Crude Oil lifting, Gold and Computers situated in Tripoli-Libya. I am interested to invest in your business and if you are willing to proceed with me kindly get back to me now.
 
Actually,My wife and I are high net worth investor in Libya and we provide equity capital for start up and growing Engineering, Medical and scientific application companies and other things which you may be acquitted to it which prompted my contacting you after viewing your company profile.
 
We are looking for a viable venture we can invest into and relocate out of Libya since the current crisis is still lingering and opposition are still hunting for Gadaffi friends and associate and we came across your business in the course of our research.
 
Kindly email to us an executive summary of your business if you are interested in utilizing our funds in your company.
 
    Thank you.
 
    Sincerely,
    Majid[Mr]
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY SEND THE REQUESTED EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF YOUR
BUSINESS TO MY WIFE AT EMAIL GIVEN BELOW ATTENTION IT TO DR. MRS.
AMINA AL-SHAIKH IF YOU ARE WILLING AND READY TO PROCEED.
    Dr. Mrs Emi
    Wife
    Contact My Wife Directly on her direct email below for easy response
    and immediate process.

(majidshaikh@superposta.com)
(nest@batelco.com.bh)

No comments:

Post a Comment