Goodday,

I contacted you couple of month ago about a business transaction from Egypt that worth 22.5 million dollars ($22,500,000). I thank you for showing some great enthusiasm about this transaction and portraying a good measure of trust at that time.

I am sorry that i have not responded to your last message, it was because I was trying to settle some things back home and I have being trying to make adequate arrangement on how to transfer the money since transferring the money through the banking system is somewhat tedious. I have come up with a plan that will be convenient for both of us so that we can swiftly complete this transaction.

Let me know if you are still interested in the business so that I can update you necessary information in order for us to complete the transaction as quickly as possible.

Await your response.

Thanks,
Mohamed Khamis