Hello,

I contacted you to seek your assistance to transfer a huge sum of money (US$9,000,000.00) out of my bank (Maybank) to your custody. Kindly let me know if you are able to stand and receive $9,000,000.00 in your account with your name in your country without any problem if its been wire from Malaysia to you as the next of kin? The funds belong to a deceased customer of Maybank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Malaysian be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I'm Chief Financial Officer and I will use my position in the bank to influence and effect the transfer of the funds to your account, after you have been made the next of kin.  And you will receive the money within few days and we share at the ratio of 60 - 40%. I shall reward you with 40% of the total sum - while the balance 60% for me. My request from you is that I want you to stand as the next of kin to a deceased customer of Maybank, so that I can transfer the heritance fund to you in your country; all that I required from you at this stage is your consent, acceptance and willingness. So that i can go ahead and contract my attorney to process the legal papers needed in the bank to support the claim application in your name. I need your quick response if you are interested. I will provide the bank with a notarized letter from the probate court in your favor as a principal referee and will sign the guarantor forms in the bank to ratify the legitimacy of the claim. Your full name an
I need you to provide me with your full name, address and a private telephone number, so that my lawyer can proceed with the legal papers, file claims on your behalf, and secure the necessary approvals in your favor. Know that this transaction is legal and there is no risk involved at all, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the lawyer will prepare all the necessary documents. As soon as I receive your info as requested, I shall discuss with you in more details of this operation.
Thank you once again for your interest, and endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this transfer.Reply soonest with the required details as requested above.Do contact me via my email address bakarsaud21@yahoo.com.ph
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Bakar Bin Saud