Monday, February 13, 2012

Please reply me urgent.... - Zinovia Hussain Osman (osman@info.com)

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Zinovia Hussain Osman from Russia, married to Late Engineer Hussain Osman {PhD} who 
worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years 
before he died on the 22nd August 2009. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He 
died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum 
of USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In UK and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my 
disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would 
not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition I decided to 
donate this fund to a church, mosque, organization or a person with good heart that will utilize 
this money in good faith.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this 
deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any 
telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your 
reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the 
bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.

Await your responds and God bless you.
Mrs. Zinovia Hussain Osman 


Zinovia Hussain Osman (osman@info.com)
(mrs.zinovia01@hotmail.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment