Monday, February 13, 2012

KINDLY READ AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!! - Yasushi Uzawa (yasushiuzawa66@gmail.com)

Dear Sir/Madam, Its Urgent and confidential as I urge you to read this letter with full understanding despite the fact that we have not known or met each other before.A saying goes that two cannot work Unless they agree.Considering our day to day life activities and the present world Inflation and economic growth,You will agree with me that Money is an important factor to solve some of our pressing need in life if not all.The reason why I contacted you is that I cannot allow this Golden opportunity to pass us by.In our 2011 end of year Auditing exercise,that Just Concluded,My Unit discovered A huge amount of Funds belonging to a deceased Foreigner. Lucky enough,the late depositor bear the same last Name with you hence the reasons why I am urgently contacting you to stand as the Next of Kin and relatives to the deceased.This will enable me use your Information to pay out this Funds to you from our reputable Bank.
The total amount of cash in the bank account of the deceased client is US$18.4 Million (Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only)The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of the deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary,of the funding in the bank account,with a month surcharge of 5% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account,so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. On a second attempt ,I also reviewed the offshore Investment documentations and also confirm that this fund was deposited as Investment Lodgement deposit by the contractor whereby the customer have not registered anybody/company name as next of kin to this fund.Prior to my confirmation on this Investment fund documentation I realized that the fund was not declared to the British Government during the time of deposit by the deceased beneficiary. I therefore seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin for this Investment fund ,since all documentations and proof of this deposited funds are on my desk,we can therefore put a claim proposal letter to the bank to re-claim the deposited funds through the British International Investment proclamation ACT which will enable the bank to release and transfer the heir/ fund to your Bank account The Bank Name Withheld for security reasons Until I am able to receive your complete Information's which will be used to Transfer the said Funds out of our Bank to your designated bank account whereby the funds will be shared between me and you.Note here that From the last Information we gathered about the Late depositor,The deceased died In the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan.We have made series of solid contacts to locate the deceased and all effort prove abortive,Hence the major reasons why I want to use my position here in this Bank to present you as a close relative of the depositor Instead of Allowing the Bank confiscate this funds.All I need from you to perfect this transfer are: 1.Your Surname and Last name: 2.Contact residential Address: 3.Mobile Telephone Number: 4.Age,Profession and Nationality: 5.Your Complete Banking Information's: We Shall later Negotiate on the sharing percentage and do make sure you treat as urgent and confidential all through.If this business proposition offends your moral and ethical values,please feel free to back out.Do not fail to contact me at once if you are interested,reply through my Personal email:yasushiuzawa66@ymail.com or yasushiuzawa66@gmail.com Thanks and Best Regards, Yasushi Uzawa

No comments:

Post a Comment