Saturday, April 23, 2011

ACCEPT THIS COMPENSATION AND FORGIVE ME - Pacific Islands


My Dear friend,
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is the willful slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the moment you responded to that email I sent to you some years ago, from that moment you accepted that lottery and business proposal and then you sent me your name, address phone and account details.
From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me.I am sorry I diverted all the funds to myself after the last minute the funds was supposed to paid to you. I will not go into full details about what brought us together in the past, but I want to use this opportunity to beg you for forgiveness and to compensate you. For when a man nears the very end of his life, he realizes his folly as he remembers those he betrayed. I remember that i betrayed you and for all the money I took from you via western union money transfer and now you sit down penniless and hopeless as you rain curses on me for what I did to you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am also sorry that after I disappeared from you, without hope and with frustrations you have been sending money to different people to assist you get your claims without success. I am now based somewhere in the Pacific Islands after diverting all my share and the money that was due to you and now I am unable to enjoy my new found status as a wealthy millionaire because of cancer and as my day counts down to the end, then suddenly I remembered that I may have wrecked your life financially.
 
 
 
 
 
Recently in addition to my poor state of health, I have started having spiritual troubles and I wake up at night screaming after some people in my dream attempted to kill me, this has happened many times and now a Psychic told me that someone I cheated some time ago is facing financial difficulties as a result of the financial loose I made you incur.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the curtain closes over my life, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of(Seven hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars Only)so that I may have my peace in afterlife. I have deposited in a trust fund account the sum (Seven hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars Only) with a Chinese bank .
 
 
 
 
 
I have indicated to my friend in Malaysia under oath to wait for your response and then he must pay you this money immediately and PLEASE FORGIVE ME BEFORE I DIE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please contact Mr. M.A Nohams  based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible. I thank you so much for all your help in the past.
 
 
 
 
You can contact Mr. M.A Nohams  on his email [ nohamschambers78@mail.mn ]  just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code: MMPATU678- Please send to him your (i) photo I.D (ii) your full address and (iii) phone number  (iv) any western union receipt indicating the money you sent to me in the past(if you still have any, this is optional) so that he will arrange for payment within a day.
 
 
 
 
 
On behalf of myself and my family I thank you so much for your great help in the past and I visualize a happy life for you too as soon as this compensation is released to you and then you forgive me all my betrayal towards you. If I die before you get this letter, I am confident that you will forgive me as I take eternal rest.
 
 
 
 
 
Regards
 
MMPATU678

No comments:

Post a Comment