Thursday, April 7, 2011

Endeavour to use it for mankind - "Helen"

Hello,

In my quest to locate a reasonable and responsible individual on the internet, hence l make this bold step to contact you through this medium which l feel will be the fastest way of reaching people and l would not like you to take offense that l am bothering you because we have not met before. I am Mrs. Helen Al-Sabah from Kuwait and a widow of late Jean Al-Sabah. When my late husband was alive he lodged the sum of 2.6M USD with a finance/security company abroad.


Presently, this money is still with the security company for safekeeping. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Having known my condition of health I have decided to transfer this fund to an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use these funds to finance charities and orphanages.  Since the death of my husband, his relatives have been looting and squandering my late husband’s assets. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. As it is right now, I can’t take phone calls in this regard because of my health and also due to the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance/security company abroad and the details of how the money can be transferred to you. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will !
prove you as the designated owne

Remain blessed.

Helen Al-Sabah.

No comments:

Post a Comment