Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Beloved in Christ - "Mrs Latisis Fenard"

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs Latisis Fenard,suffering from cancerous ailment.I was married to
Mr.Robert Fenard,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for
twenty years before he died in the year 2003. My late husband deposited the sum
of £ 17.5 Million (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank

in United Kingdom.
Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live
due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.I have decided to
donate this funds to you and want you to use my husbands effort to fund the
upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because
I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned
money to be misused.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my

email address: mrslatisisf@gmail.com

With God all things are possible.
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Fenard

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

1 comment:

  1. I recieved this same e-mail today, July 8th 2011, of course did not believe it.

    ReplyDelete