Saturday, April 9, 2011

CONTACT Mr. Bryan for your international certified bank draft of (us$950,000.00) - "Mr. Sunil Puiri."


-- 
Dear friend, 

You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not
remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding
a multi-million-dollar trading business in view of beneficiary which we
never concluded, so am using this opportunity to inform you that this
business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a
logical conclusion. and I want to inform you that I have successfully
finalized this transaction with legal swift transfer out of the security
company to my new partner's account in Malaysia that is capable of
assisting me in this great venture'
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage
and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want
to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US0,000.00.
and I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth
US0,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. Contact Mr. Ellis bryan for the
bank draft and please accept comply Mr. Bryan so that he will send the
draft to you without any delay. Send him your contact info as listed
bellow:

Your Full Name:...... 
Your personal:...... 
telephone number:......
Your address:...........

Contact Mr. Ellis Bryan
ADDRESS: Block D-15-11 Vista, Sarawak Malaysia.
EMAIL: mrellib836@gmail.com

I may not respond to any e-mail as am very busy here because of the
investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand in
Portuguese.

Best Regards:
Mr. Sunil Puiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment