Monday, April 4, 2011

PERSONAL EMAIL - "Maher Suleiman"


Dear,
I do not know you but decided to contact you, seeking if you can be of
quick assistance, please do not feel bad reading my email. I am Mr.Maher
Suleiman Domestic special adviser to Mrs.Suzanne Mubarak , wife of former
Eygptian President, Mr. Hosni Mubarak who is Living in internal exile in
his villa at the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh in Eygpt.

I want you to help me clear this boxes that is already in Malaysia, during
the recent revolution in my country, I was able to move the sum of
$11,000,000.00 ( Eleven Million United States Dollars) all in 100 dollar
bills
 from the presidential palace and with the help of a diplomat, this
money is now in Malaysia, but the diplomat does not know that it is money
i have inside the boxes as i recorded it as family treasure and artifacts.

All i want you to do for me is to help me receive the boxes from the
diplomat as my relative pending when i will come to Malaysia, and i will
give you 20% of the money. If you feel you can help please give me the
following details,
1. Name:
2. MAILING ADDRESS:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Telephone Number
I will give you the contact of the diplomat and hope that at the end of
the day, my identity will not be revealed to anybody.
If this arrangement is okay, i will discuss other modalities as soon as
you get back to me indicating your interest.
Your Faithfully,
Mr.Maher Suleiman.

No comments:

Post a Comment