Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HOW I WISH YOU READ THIS - "CHAN WONG"

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little
patience and read through my mail, i feel quite safe dealing with you. My name is Chan Wong, the 24 years old daughter of late Mr. Jackson Tan Wong. I write seeking your help in protecting my late father's estate and funds. Over the past 8years I have sat and watched my extended family and my mothers families scramble for my late fathers estates, with every measure of greed they can muster.
It has left a once vast estate with almost nothing, and neither of
this sycophant group has viewed my future or that of my kid brother as worth protecting. Luckily with the aid of my late father's attorney we were able to
cover some funds lodged with CITY-LINK SECURITIES & GLOBAL NETWORK. Here in Malaysia which neither of these fighting groups is privy to.
Though this CITY-LINK SECURITIES COMPANY has been hidden from these groups, they have the notion that such exists and has troubled the family of my late father's solicitor for information on same. Hence the need for me to remove the funds from my country.
If you would aid me in this process, you will be handsomely rewarded. The details of this process will be explained to you by my father's solicitor on
event of your approval and subsequently the settlement will be discussed. It will also interest me if you can suggest a safe investment project that the
funds can finance.

Yours Sincerely,

Chan Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment