Friday, April 1, 2011

Cpt. Kathie Warrens. - "kathiewarren@zoho.com"

Hi,From Cpt. Kathie Warrens. I know you will be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Cpt. Kathie Warrens, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq. I will like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experiences and roles which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.
For now I will hold back certain information for security reasons until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it will be of your desired interest one-way or the other. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html Also, I will appreciate a response from you after visiting the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you will misconstrue the importance and decide to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more. I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, please send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts via my personal email: (kathie.warrens@zoho.com) . Thanks, Best Regards, Cpt. Kathie Warrens.

No comments:

Post a Comment