Friday, April 8, 2011

Top Secret - "Ghani Yusof"

My name is Ghani Yusof former special adviser to Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddafi of Libya. I have in my possession a huge amount of money for immediate investment with any interested partner. Therefore I am contacting any honest person for an urgent business deal that will profit both of us as i have ran out from the country to where i have decided to hide for my dear life due to the recent political crisis in Libya that has taken the life's of so many citizens of the country, I shall feed you more or willing to meet with you face to face on the business deal once i receive your full information.


Please assure me that you will keep this information secret because i do not want to have any contact with my former boss or his father who has refused to listen to our advise to step down in order to avoid further more deaths in the country of Libya.
    
Below information will be needed for further proceedings on this deal.
     
1. Full Name
2. Private Mobile Number
3. Country of Residence
4. Your Age
5. Current Occupation
6. Marital status.
     
Looking forward to your kind response.via this email ghaniyusof@mail.com

Regards.
Ghani Yusof.

No comments:

Post a Comment