Monday, April 11, 2011

Yours Sincerely, - "Ameena Sheik Adams"

URGENT FAMILY ASSISTANCE

Hi my name is Ameena Sheik Adams, wife of Muhammad Sheik Adams a close
ally to Muammar Gadaffi the Libyan Dictator


My late husband was sent to South Africa to purchase ammunition during the
beginning of the upraising that started in Benghazi of Libya, these
weapons was meant to smash the opposition in Benghazi



Yours Sincerely,

Upon realizing what these weapon were meant for, how can he buy weapon
which would be used to kill his fellow brother's and sisters, because they
asked him Gaddafi to step down after 42yrs in power, my husband decided
not to purchase them on reaching south Africa, instead he deposited the
$30.5Million to a trunk box consignment in a private security company in
South Africa for safe keeping and willed it to me and my child then handed
all the documents to me


Back in Libya my husband decamped to the opposition side and Muammar
Gaddafi discovered that my husband has left him to the opposition, he used
the mercenaries from Chad and assassinated my husband, i and my son fled
to the opposition strong hold of Benghazi and camped among foreign south
African nationals working in Libya trying to flee the conflict to their
country, when the South Africa naval vessel that was sent to evacuate
their citizens out from Libya, i and my Son joined them and after few days
the vessel landed in the coastal city of Durban South Africa, we declared
asylum in South Africa and were sent to the South African refugee camp in
Soweto, South of the city of Johannesburg, from that camp in Soweto you
can see that beautiful  2010 World Cup final ,called Soccer City stadium
Soweto were the 2010 world cup final was played between Spain and
Netherlands


From here i and my son called the security company were my late Husband
deposited the funds and presented the documents to the managements of the
security company, then we confirmed the consignment and we confirmed that
the funds is safe here, he deposited it as family chattels valued to
$30.5Million


My reason of contacting you is based on the above stated fact: I am saddle
with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where the
money could be transferred upon redeemed from the security company were me
and my son will settle down, I assure you 100% that there is no trace to
this funds, cos my husband went to South Africa alone and Gaddafi killed
him because he don’t want anyone to hear this arm deal with him


What i need now is your assistance to stand as the next of kin and we
transfer this funds to your private or company's account in your country,
i will give you 20% of the entire funds and note that our own share of
this funds would be for investment over there in your country which you
will be the Director and also know that 05% of this funds would be for
expenses


Do not hesitate to call my SON Omar Adams, on the above telephone numbers
for further directives and clarification of this transaction. I would like
you to send me your direct telephone, fax numbers and your e-mail address
for easy communication.

Here is my son Email omaradams@gala.net

Direct contact:+27736725271


Thanks and stay bless as we hope to hear from you urgently.



Yours Sincerely,



Mrs. Ameena Sheik Adams

(For the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment