Friday, April 15, 2011

I have an urgent and confidential business preposition for you,VIEW ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR MORE DETAILS - "Mr. Theophilus Mendes"

From:  Mr. Theophilus Mendes
           Bank Manager

Hello,

My name is Mr. Theophilus Mendes, I am the internal control manager of my bank.  We are situated in Accra, the capital city of the Republic of Ghana West African sub-region to be precise.

I have an urgent and confidential business preposition for you, although I know that contacting you through internet is not a formal approach because of the nature and magnitude of this transaction but I hope that you will read through this email carefully and understand the need for an urgent attention.  But if this message comes to you out of your wish, please I am very sorry about it, I only need someone who will be willing to partner with me on a proposed financial transaction for the benefit of both of us.


On September 2002, a foreigner who was an oil contractor with the National Refinery of Ghana made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for Five Years valued at $11.5M (Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my branch.  My client and his entire family died in a fatal motor accident on his way to Kumasi City of Ghana.

After the maturity of the fixed deposit in 2005, I have personally sent a routine notification to his forwarding address to see if any of his relative will respond to us but I got no reply. After another 2 years, we sent another reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he died with his entire family since 2002.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave any WILL, and all attempts to trace his NEXT OF KIN were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that my late client did not declare anybody as the NEXT OF KIN / BENEFICIARY of the funds in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.  No one will come forward to claim it.

According to my country’s financial Law, at the expiration of 10 years the money will revert to the Treasury of Government if nobody applies to claim it as unclaimed funds.  Consequently, my proposal is that I will like to present you to my bank being a foreigner to stand as the NEXT OF KIN  to my late client so that this money will not get into the hands of the corrupt government officials in my country rather it will be released and transferred to your account as an inheritance fund for me and you.

As a bank manager, I have made all verification and perfected arrangement for a clean and successful execution of the transaction within 7 days of commencement and there is absolutely no risk involved. I will require you to treat this letter with the utmost urgency and confidentiality.

Please, if you are interested in this transaction, make available to me your direct contact telephone / fax numbers, your full address, your job description and title, so that I will contact and discuss with you in details before I can get started with the documentations. What we have to do is simple if you follow to my instructions.  I will use this your information to add into my late client’s file in our bank as his registered associate before his death who is entitle to inherit the funds in case of his death.

When this money is transferred into your preferred bank account, you will take 30% share of the total sum, although this rate is still negotiable if it is not ok by you.  You will also help me in the investment of my own share of the money in your country.

I will give you more details about myself and my bank upon the receipt of your positive response vie email.

I anticipate your quick respond


No comments:

Post a Comment