Sunday, April 3, 2011

Your unpaid fund (Read attached letter for more details) - "Wallace Umesh"


Greetings to you.

How are you doing today? I am Dr. Wallace Umesh, Personal Assistant to (Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi). I have urgent secret information, which will be of vital help to you. I cannot keep it further as my conscience reminds me of my duties, I believed in equity and fair play, my boss and some of his colleagues from several other ministries whom were assigned with the duty of releasing your funds which likely accrued from Lottery, contract/Inheritance, has conspired together to divert your funds to another account and the strategy they employed was by demanding several charges from you, all the demands are illegal just to frustrate you to abandon your funds.




My boss is currently working with the finance minister, attorney general of the federation, Group managing director NNPC, alongside with commercial banks chief executives to perfect his evil activities. He has counterparts in almost every countries like London, Spain, holland, Taiwan, hongkong, Indonesia etc. the last move they made was to put a stop on your fund when it gets to the American air port.




I have plans that will necessitate the release of your fund if you are still willing to receive your fund.





Respond with your full name, address and phone number.



I await your response.


Yours faithfully.


Dr. Wallace Umesh.
Financial controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment